1. The Ensynia Ltd. Referral Scheme is open and available to individuals who are registered with Ensynia (“the Referee”).
2. The referral gift detailed in this scheme is a net payment. Ensynia Ltd. is responsible for any taxes, as required by law, arising from the provision of the referral bonus.
3. The referee is eligible to receive a £100 voucher to spend with VoucherCheques if they refer a person who is placed in a contract / temporary position by Ensynia Ltd.
4. The referee is eligible to receive a £300 voucher to spend with VoucherCheques if they refer a person who is placed in a permanent position by Ensynia.
5. In the event that Ensynia is (for whatever reason) unable to procure the indicated gift, then you will receive a substitute gift of commensurate value subject to these same terms and conditions.
6. For the avoidance of doubt, no referral gift amount is payable if a referred person works in a temporary position through Ensynia outside the UK, or is placed at an Ensynia client in permanent employment outside the UK.
7. The referee will not be eligible to receive the referral gift under this scheme in the event that the referred person is already on the Ensynia database at the date of referral or if Ensynia have already received their details but have not yet entered them on the database.
8. The referred person must be notified and have consented to their details being passed to Ensynia for this scheme before the date of the referral. This is the responsibility of the referee and is subject to the Data Protection Act 1998. The referee will indemnify Ensynia Ltd. for any loss or claim arising out of the referee’s failure to procure such consent.
9. It is the referee’s responsibility to contact their Ensynia consultant in order to claim their referral gift.
10. Candidates can only be referred to Ensynia once. In the event that a candidate is referred to Ensynia more than once, only the first person to refer that candidate to Ensynia (with the referred person’s permission) will be eligible for a referral gift under this scheme.
11. Permanent employees and contract and temporary workers working directly for Ensynia Ltd. are not eligible to participate in the referral scheme.
12. The referee agrees that Ensynia Ltd. will not be held liable for any loss or claim arising out of the exercise of any of the vouchers in this scheme, and that the referee exercises such vouchers or experiences wholly at their own risk.